Terms & Conditions
When you order XTPS services, the "shipper" agrees, on your behalf or in the name of any other person who has an interest in the shipment, that the terms and conditions apply from the time that XTPS accepts the shipment unless otherwise agreed in writing from By an authorized XTPS employee.
XTPS Shipping Services
XTBS Shipping Company provides fast international shipping services from door to door, air freight from airport to airport, customs clearance, 4PL services, warehousing and logistics.
All services must be provided in accordance with the terms and conditions of the specific carrier providing the required service. Click here to learn the terms and conditions
- Prices, fees and payment required on cash.
- Prices are valid for all countries except for countries with restrictions or wars and high risks.
- XTPS will calculate shipping rates based on the higher value of shipment Gross weight or Volumetric weight (L x W x H / 5,000). The weight of any single piece should not exceed 30 Kg and 110 x 85 x 85 centimeters in dimension.
- Shipping rates are subject to a variable fuel surcharge.
- Customer hereby authorizes the carrier company to complete on the Customer’s behalf any documents legally required to complete exporting or importing formalities.
- XTPS is not in any way obligated by virtue of the aforementioned authorization to sign or execute any documents on the Customer’s behalf.
- XTPS shall not be under any obligation to pay any customs duties, fees and/or applicable taxes on behalf of the Customer.
- The Customer shall pay customs duties, fees and applicable taxes on imported shipments prior to carrier releasing the shipment and the shipping documents.
- XTPS will not be liable for any penalties imposed or loss or damage incurred due to the Customer’s documents for goods being impounded by customs or other official authorities, Insurance upon customer request.
- Additional charges will apply to international shipments with a larger piece of 45 kg .
- Additional charges will apply to international shipments with dimensions greater than 20 cm estimated at $ 58.
- Shipping charges are calculated based on actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is higher.
- Method of calculating volumetric weight (length x width x height) / 5000
- Remote service charges apply at a cost of $ 0.3 / kg at a minimum of $ 14. Click on the link to see remote areas: dhl_express_remote_areas.pdf
- Full insurance fees on shipments 1% of the value of the shipment with a minimum of $ 18.
- Prices in US Dollars, payment in local currency using the exchange rate set by the Central Bank as of each day.
- Shipping charges are due on the same day as BICAP for the underlying accounts.
- Shipping charges are due after 21 days from the invoice date of the forward accounts.
- Local delivery before the end of the working day (8:00 am to 5:00 pm local time of destination).
- Delivery to international shipments based on the transit schedule of the specified carrier unless the delay is due to a customs authority or government agency. Transit time is considered as an indicative time for service.
- All consignee data and address must be complete and correct to ensure delivery of shipments on time, bearing in mind that there is delivery in the mailboxes.
- XTPS and the selected transport company may open and inspect the shipment without prior notice.
4. Unacceptable Shipments
Expulsion shall be deemed unacceptable if it is classified as hazardous substances, dangerous goods or substances prohibited or restricted by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) or any other relevant organization.
5. Import and Export Service
XTPS is strictly responsible for direct and indirect losses and for each shipment. All other types of losses or damages (including but not limited to lost profits, income, interest and future business) are eliminated.
XTPS is responsible for any single shipment transferred, limited to its actual cash value according to the bill of lading and invoice up to a maximum of $100, and will expire upon delivery to the specific carrier.